[eclipse.org-members-committers] EclipseCon 2011: Last week for early registration

Eclipse community,

It's the last week for early registration for EclipseCon 2011 – prices go up February 14. We are happy to offer our members and committers $250 off an All Access Pass; just use the coupon code MEMBER or COMMITTER when registering.

We are pleased to announce our first two keynote speakers. Mark Reinhold of Oracle and John Duimovich of IBM, both leaders in the Java ecosystem, will share the podium as they talk about the exciting recent developments in Java, including Java SE 7 and OpenJDK.

After you register, be sure to book your hotel room right away! The hotel is filling up fast. It's the center of activity from early morning until late at night, and you will want to be there for all of it.

EclipseCon 2011 is March 21-24 at the Hyatt Regency in Santa Clara, California. We hope to see you there!

Regards,
Donald Smith
EclipseCon 2011 Conference Chair

Back to the top