[eclipse.org-members-committers] Upcoming Reviews, Feb. 9-16/2011

Greetings folks.

We have one review this week; it's a creation review for Skalli [1]. One
of the major goals of this project is to make a new generation project
management tool accessible and usable by the Eclipse community and other
open source projects. Please provide your feedback via the communication
channel indicated in the proposal document.

This morning, we posted a new project proposal for the Eclipse
Enterprise Content Repository Project (ECR) [2]. The scope of the
project is to provide developers with a reference implementation for a
content repository that is accessible through APIs. It will serve as a
solid and efficient base for developing Content Applications. By
"Content Applications," we mean any application with a primary function
of managing structured or semi-structured content in any way. These
could be Document Management applications, Digital Asset Management
applications, Case or Record Management applications, Web Content
Management applications, or simply business-specific applications.

EclipseCon 2011 [3] is coming up. EclipseCon is a great place to meet
with the community, fellow committers, members, and--of course--the
Eclipse Foundation Staff. I look forward to seeing you there. Register
today!

Please consider entering yourself for "EclipseCon Idol". EclipseCon Idol
is a contest where nine EclipseCon attendees will present in "Ignite
Style" a topic that is interesting to them. It can be about Eclipse
technology, but it does not have to be. The only requirement is that
humor and comedy need to be a key part of your presentation.

Wayne

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/proposals/technology.skalli
[2] http://www.eclipse.org/proposals/rt.ecr
[3] http://www.eclipsecon.org