Von: Markus Klingbeil <klingbeil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Java Forum Stuttgart 2016 (Call for Papers) - ENGLISH VERSION
Datum: 15. Februar 2016 um 11:46:01 MEZ
An: Ralph Mueller <ralph.mueller@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear partners, speakers and prospects,

preparations for 19th Java Forum Stuttgart on 7 July are now in full swing.

The JFS 2016 will again take place at 'Kultur- & Kongresszentrum Liederhalle' (KKL) Stuttgart.
49 talks in 7 parallel tracks are planned, as well as a central exhibition area for a maximum of 40 exhibitors.
Some 1.600 visitors are expected to our conference with Java as its theme.

Call for Papers

Our call for papers has started - talks can be submitted here, until 7 March 2016:
http://www.java-forum-stuttgart.de/de/Einreichung+Non-Sponsored-Talk.html

Thematic categories:
We are looking for technology centered talks and project experience talks of current developments in the area of Java or in the Java environment

- Architecture
- IDE Eclipse + Tools
- Mobile
- Security
- Business Process
- Enterprise Java
- Core Java
- IoT / Embedded
- Clients

The most important dates at a glance:

already running: booking of booths
already running: submitting of talks
7 march: application deadline for all talks (non-sponsored talks as well as sponsored talks)

Best regards from the conference office team.
Markus Klingbeil

Tagungsbüro Java Forum Stuttgart
Täglich telefonisch erreichbar von: 10.00-13.00 Uhr
Tel: 07121 - 696 27 45
office@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx