[eclipse.org-european-marketing-wg] Eclipse Partner exhibit at Devoxx France 2016

Hi there,

Participate at Devoxx France 2016 with the Eclipse Partner exhibit!
The Eclipse Foundation is organizing a Partner booth and we have one more spot left. The Eclipse Foundation staff will take care of the logistics, coordination, and we would share the gold sponsorship booth space.
Included would be:
• A demo pod on the Eclipse booth where you can bring your roll-up and demos
• One full pass
• One exhibition pass

Devoxx France is becoming fast an important developer conference in France. There are 3 days filled with over 220 talks, hands- on sessions and many opportunities to network.
The conference starts on April, 20th and ends April, 22nd.

To have the best opportunity, we need to go forward quickly, so we count on you to tell us if you would like to participate by March, 9th.

Cheers,
Jelena Alter

Coordinator, Ecosystem Europe
Eclipse Foundation