[eclipse.org-european-marketing-wg] EclipseCon France: Save the date, submit talks and sponsoring opportunities.

Dear all,

We recently published the new website for the upcoming EclipseCon France in Toulouse in June and we opened the call for presentation.

I would invite you to think about the sponsoring opportunities:
The premium sponsorship guarantees a sponsor talk to present your solutions to the attendees.
Another option is the basic sponsorship with the option of getting the full attendees list.

This year, we plan that have between 280 and 300 attendees, with a significant part of them working for large companies.

Feel free to contact me if you have any question, or to add some of your colleagues to the conversation if it can help.

Thanks a lot for your support
--
Gaël Blondelle
Director European Ecosystem Development