Re: [eclipse.org-european-marketing-wg] Marketing Workshop at ECE

Hi Ian,
This would be a great chance to discuss some concrete initiatives. For example, the CeBIT Eclipse Island planning is underway and the organizers would be glad to present to the group.  What do you think?

Regards,
Susan

On 2011-09-26, at 8:44 PM, Ian Skerrett wrote:

All,

I was thinking of organizing a marketing workshop at EclipseCon Europe on Wednesday morning.  The idea would be to share experiences and best practices on what works and doesn't work for marketing Eclipse-based products.

Before I proceed to schedule the event, I'd like to make sure a core group of people would be interested in attending and participating.   Can you please let me know if you would be interested in participating?

Thanks
Ian

--
Ian Skerrett