[eclipse.org-european-marketing-wg] Marketing Workshop at ECE

All,

I was thinking of organizing a marketing workshop at EclipseCon Europe on Wednesday morning.  The idea would be to share experiences and best practices on what works and doesn't work for marketing Eclipse-based products.

Before I proceed to schedule the event, I'd like to make sure a core group of people would be interested in attending and participating.   Can you please let me know if you would be interested in participating?

Thanks
Ian

--
Ian Skerrett