[eclipse.org-european-marketing-wg] Eclipse Booth at CeBIT, Mar. 2-6

European Marketing Call on CeBIT Booth
Wednesday, January 27, 15:00 CET

A second call will be held for the European marketing working group to discuss having a joint Eclipse booth at CeBIT, March 2-6 in Hanover, Germany.  We will discuss if there are enough members interested to proceed, and the next steps we should take.

We will use GoToWebinar for the call.  The meeting/webinar ID is 234-438-618.

Before the call, go to https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/234438618 to register and you will be given a URL.  You can connect by VoIP or by phone.  If you connect by phone, note that you will still need to login online for the call to get an audio PIN.

Cheers,

Lynn Gayowski
Marketing Events Manager
Eclipse Foundation, Inc.
P +1 613 224 9461 ext. 234
F +1 613 224 5172
lynn.gayowski@xxxxxxxxxxx
See you at EclipseCon 2010, March 22-25 in Santa Clara, CA!

Back to the top