[eclipse.org-european-marketing-wg] Joint Booths for Solutions Linux, CeBIT or JAX London

Eclipse European Marketing Working Group
Call Minutes on Joint 2010 Events
January 19, 2010 at 4:00 pm CET

After today's call, 3 conferences were identified as events where Eclipse members may want to share a booth space under a joint Eclipse banner.  To go forward, we would need 4 companies that are interested in sharing the costs and staffing of a booth for each one.  If you are interested in either of the conferences below, please email me at lynn at eclipse dot org.  They are both coming up quickly, so please let me know as soon as possible if you would like to participate.  Katharina Streater from Actuate did the background work to find out pricing details, so if you would like more details on the conferences' sponsorship package, you can contact her directly at kstreater at actuate dot com or +49 69-669025-0.  Thanks for your help Katharina!

1) Solutions Linux / Open Source
http://www.solutionslinux.fr
March 16-18, 2010
Paris, France
8, 500 visitors
sessions delivered in French
Looking for 4 companies to participate at 2,277.50 EUR each:
* Gives a shared 9 sq. m. space in the partner village
* Could add on the use of a room for 1/2 day for 4,000 EUR to hold "teaser" training or an Eclipse technology tour
* Actuate is potentially interested

2) CeBIT
http://www.cebit.de
March 2-6, 2010
Hannover, Germany
5,500 visitors
sessions delivered in English and German
Looking for 4 companies to participate for approximately 850 EUR each:
* Gives 1 shared booth space and a listing for each company in the Open Source Island
* Acutate and EclipseSource are potentially interested

3) JAX London

http://jaxlondon.com/
February 22-24, 2010
London, U.K.
new conference this year, so no previous attendance numbers to share
sessions delivered in English

Cheers,
Lynn Gayowski
Marketing Events Manager
Eclipse Foundation, Inc.
P +1 613 224 9461 ext. 234
F +1 613 224 5172
lynn.gayowski@xxxxxxxxxxx
See you at EclipseCon 2010, March 22-25 in Santa Clara, CA!

Back to the top