[eclipse.org-european-marketing-wg] Here we go again: W-JAX 2009

Title: WJAX 2009 - Conference for Java, Enterprise Architectures and SOA - November 9 - 13, 2009 - Munich, Germany

JAX conferences belong to the leading events for Java, Software Architecture and Agility in the world. Due to its unique mix of topics this conferences has been giving decisive impetus to the Java Enterprise Community for a long time. We are proceeding with the winter update of the JAX conference in Munich at The Westin Grand Munich.

As usual the W-JAX is accompanied by the SOACON and a variety of special days.

SOACON – Technology for your Business

SOA calls for a close collaboration of IT and Business. It emphasizes the potential of economization and provides information about proven tools and techniques. At the SOACON business and management aspects of SOA are as important as the technologies which are needed for the successful establishment and operation of service oriented architectures.

The W-JAX 09 wants to enlighten the following topics:

Software Architecture; Enterprise Java, Services; Webapplications; Core Java; Rich Clients; Languages; DSLs & Model Driven Development; Testing and Optimization; Agility and communication

The following special days are considered by us:

  • Agile Day
  • Java Persistence Day
  • EJB 3 Day
  • JSF Day
  • JSF Experts Day
  • Finance Day
  • Spring Day
  • Scala Day
  • Enterprise Eclipse Day
  • OSGi Day
  • OSGi Experts Day
  • Groovy/Grails Day
  • Mobile Day

SOACON 09 wants to provide the subsequent topics:
SOA Design & Architecture; SOA Development; Cloud & SaaS

SOACON 09 Special Days:

  • SOA Starter Day
  • SOA Governance Day
  • SOA Roadmap Day
  • BPM Day

Meet your customers and the community! Make use of numerous sponsoring opportunities at the W-JAX 09 and develop your business.

Besides a classy exhibition you have the chance to sponsor networking events, special days, lanyards, badges, conference bags and many many more. Please don’t hesitate to contact me for pricing of your sponsorship.

You need some help with your marketing activities at the conference?
No worries, our team of professional media consultants is ready to assist you.

Yours sincerely
Nadja Outmani

Global Headquarters

Software & Support Verlag GmbH
Geleitsstraße 14
60599 Frankfurt
Germany
Direct: +49 (0)69 630089 22
Fax: +49 (0)69 630089 89

If you no longer wish to receive this newsletter, please change your configuration by following this link:

Newsletter configuration

Back to the top