[eclipse.org-european-marketing-wg] Working Group Call Tues Aug 11

European Marketing Working Group
Tuesday, August 11, 16:00 CEST

Using GoToWebinar, the meeting/webinar ID is 796-850-066.

To use VoIP: If you registered previously, you can use the unique URL that was assigned to you.  Otherwise any time before the call, go to https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/796850066 to register and you will be given a URL.

To use the phone:

Austria: +43 (0) 7 2088 0452

Belgium: +32 (0) 38 08 0292

Denmark: +45 69 91 84 59

Finland: +358 (0) 341 08 9275

France: +33 (0) 581 180 754

Germany: +49 (0) 895 4998 6517

Ireland: +353 (0) 15 262 855

Italy: +39 (0) 916 19 33 14

Netherlands: +31 (0) 202 629 698

Norway: +47 85 22 68 45

Spain: +34 (0) 925 67 0951

Sweden: +46 (0) 770 791 805

Switzerland: +41 (0) 415 0008 65

United Kingdom: +44 (0) 161 660 8220

United States: +1 516 453 0014

Access Code: 143-086-073

If you have problems, you can send me an email, or instant message me on Skype - lynn.gayowski or Yahoo - lynngeclipse. An agenda for the call will be sent in a separate email.

Cheers,

Lynn Gayowski

Marketing Events Manager

Eclipse Foundation, Inc.