[eclipse.org-european-marketing-wg] Eclipse Stammtisch in Braunschweig

Hello,

We're organizing an Eclipse Stammtisch in Braunschweig on Thursday 26th February, starting at 7pm. The location is Bredex GmbH, Mauernstr. 33, 38100 Braunschweig.

Ralph Müller and Alexander Neumann (who does the developer channel at Heise) will be joining us. This time we'd like to hear some more from the you - what are you doing or planning on doing with Eclipse? Where have you had problems, and what solutions have you found? If you'd like to do a short introduction to how you use Eclipse, send a mail to eclipsestammtisch@xxxxxxxxx.

Once we've heard from Ralph and from anyone who does an introduction, we'll head to Mephisto, around the corner from Bredex, for some drinks and food.

If you are planning on coming, please register by sending a mail to eclipsestammtisch@xxxxxxxxx. As always, feel free to invite friends or colleagues.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Alexandra Imrie
--
BREDEX GmbH
Mauernstr. 33

Tel.: +49-531-24330-0
Fax:  +49-531-24330-99
http: www.bredex.de

Geschäftsführer: Hans-J. Brede, Achim Lörke, Ulrich Obst
Amtsgericht Braunschweig HRB 2450

Back to the top