[eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] hotel rooms in Ludwigsburg -- IMPORTANT

Hi all,

I just wanted to give you a heads-up about hotel rooms. The Nestor (entire hotel, not just our block) has sold out on Wednesday -- much earlier than we expected. And we even added 20% more Nestor rooms this year to avoid that!

Luckily we have another block at the Blauzeit, and we are working on geting another block at the NH. The Blauzeit block is not very big, and it will probably go fast.

If you don't have a room yet, I suggest that you book ASAP -- see the Hotels page for info. http://www.eclipsecon.org/europe2013/hotels

If you get complaints from attendees, please try to explain that this is not something we can control, and we tried to plan for it by booking a LOT more rooms in 2013 than we did in 2012 -- almost 50% more if you count both blocks we have now.

Right now there are still plenty of reasonably-priced rooms available in Ludwigsburg at nice hotels that are a 10-minute walk from the Forum -- they're listed on this page: http://www.eclipsecon.org/europe2013/more-hotels.

Thanks,
Anne

Back to the top