[eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] contacting speakers

Hi,

if you feel you should need to contact a speaker either for him to get his abstract straight or to understand it better or what ever is in your mind.

This is the way to do it.

-          Go into the talk and then click on the speaker.

-          Make sure you logged into the conference system

-          The speaker page has a comment tab (near the top)

-          Flip there and you can write an email from the webform to the speaker

-          Dont forget to mark the talk or tutorial in the status column as „Contacted“ (should get yellow background) and add a PC-comment saying that you contacted the speaker

-          Once the speaker replies, remove the status, add a brief summary of the reply to the pc-comment

-          And take whatever action is good i.e. Vote

Everyone of you should contact speakers if that helps. If someones get accepted if we help him to improve the abstract or clarify things thats a good thing. Some abstract are however some hopeless marketing *seufz* well then.....

This is an option for anyone for whole time until we do our final call :-). Please use it.....

christian

compeople AG
Untermainanlage 8
60329 Frankfurt/Main
fon: +49 (0) 69 / 27 22 18 0
fax: +49 (0) 69 / 27 22 18 22
web: www.compeople.de

Vorstand: Jürgen Wiesmaier
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Christian Glanz

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt/Main
Handelsregister Frankfurt HRB 56759
USt-IdNr. DE207665352