[eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] ECE 2013, Hackethon

He guys,

I am really impressed. Most of you are far ahead of myself in the votings. Unlike last year nobody needs an extra friendly reminder but you seem to be very eager to get things done. Thanks for that. So I will only need to push myself :-)

I mailed to John Arthorne about the Hackethon and he set up a page on the wiki. http://wiki.eclipse.org/Hackathon_ECE_2013 If you can please get involved. Put your name of the people who like to get involved on the bottom.

If you have extra cycles please add estimates for the room size of the tutorials. If we dont get some then we will just distribute them from top to bottom and Orion then gets the largest room and M2M the smallest.

Talk to you on thursday

christian

compeople AG
Untermainanlage 8
60329 Frankfurt/Main
fon: +49 (0) 69 / 27 22 18 0
fax: +49 (0) 69 / 27 22 18 22
web: www.compeople.de

Vorstand: Jürgen Wiesmaier
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Christian Glanz

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Frankfurt/Main
Handelsregister Frankfurt HRB 56759
USt-IdNr. DE207665352