Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] The EclipseCon 2008 submission web pages and submission system are live

Title: New Page 1
Changed - wait a few minutes for them to go live.

David M Williams wrote:

Thanks Bjorn, I'd like to improve my webtools description as follows. Thanks for making it clear the audience was submitters.

For the Web Tools category we want submissions for two types of Eclipse developers as the audience. First, those where the audience are those interested in
creating and debugging Web Applications based on standards-oriented technologies such as XHTML, _javascript_, and Java EE Specifications (including AJAX, JSP, JSF, EJB, JPA).
Second, those where the audience are those adopters who are interested in how to extend the Web Tools Platform Project.  Feel free to consider this the default category for anything "web related" that doesn't have an obvious home else where, and we'll move it to another category if appropriate. As some examples, PHP related talks would probably be best assessed in the Tools category, and server side eclipse talks would likely go to the Platform or OSGi category.

[end of message]

Back to the top