Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] The EclipseCon 2008 submission web pages and submission system are live

Title: New Page 1
Boris,
Thanks for the corrections - wait a few minutes for them to go live.

Boris Bokowski wrote:
Hi Bjorn,

The program committee page
(http://www.eclipsecon.org/2008/index.php?page=programcommittee/) is wrong
at least for the RCP category, it should be "Boris Bokowski, Chris
Aniszczyk" - I am the category lead and Chris is helping.

For the RCP category description, I would like to see:
"In the RCP category, we are looking for long talk, short talk, and
tutorial submissions focusing on
      the RCP itself and its components
      extensions to the base RCP
      experience reports from RCP adopters