Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] EclipseCon2006 ideasand questions

Correct. I like the idea of recording the sessions, we just don't have the money in the budget to supply machines for each room with recording software one them. However, if we could get someone to loan us machines - perhaps Apple??

Just to be clear, you are not saying the idea of recording sessions is a bad
idea.   You are just pointing out that doing it via conference supplied
machines is not an option.  Correct?    We could look at encouraging each
speaker to install Camtasia on their own machines and then record
themselves.  Correct?

Back to the top