RE: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] EclipseCon2006 ideasand questions

Bjorn,

Just to be clear, you are not saying the idea of recording sessions is a bad
idea.   You are just pointing out that doing it via conference supplied
machines is not an option.  Correct?    We could look at encouraging each
speaker to install Camtasia on their own machines and then record
themselves.  Correct?

Ian

>4. ... One way this could be done is have all presentations given on
conference-supplied machines that stay in the room. I understand JavaOne
does something like that....

This isn't going to happen without raising the registration price quite
a bit. EclipseCon is $800. JavaOne is $1,800. We've chosen to keep the
price low and thus allow as much of the comunity as possible to attend.

- Bjorn