Re: [eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] EclipseCon2006 ideas and questions

A few replies from the conference chair:

1. I don't see this list at http://www.eclipse.org/mail/index.html , and I was unable to locate an archive (is there one?).
It is not listed there and not currently archived.

2. More graphics are needed for ads and buttons on web sites on this page:
We are working on those. Thanks for the size recommendations.

4. ... One way this could be done is have all presentations given on conference-supplied machines that stay in the room. I understand JavaOne does something like that....

This isn't going to happen without raising the registration price quite a bit. EclipseCon is $800. JavaOne is $1,800. We've chosen to keep the price low and thus allow as much of the comunity as possible to attend.

- Bjorn

Back to the top