[eclipse.org-eclipsecon-program-committee] EclipseCon2006 ideas and questions

Thanks for inviting me to participate. I have a few ideas and questions:

1. I don't see this list at http://www.eclipse.org/mail/index.html , and I was unable to locate an archive (is there one?).

2. More graphics are needed for ads and buttons on web sites on this page:
   http://www.eclipsecon.org/2006/Friends.do
I suggest these sizes:
   Buttons: 88x31, 110x32, 120x60; Ads: 300x250, 468x60, 728x90

3. The last info I had said there would be weekly teleconferences every Friday at 1pm eastern time, is that still correct?

4. I'd like to see all the presentations be recorded and hosted on the web with audio, kind of like what was done for Javapols (http://www.javalobby.org/av/javapolis/index.jsp) only hopefully a better quality. Javalobby / EclipseZone is willing to donate hosting and editing services. One way this could be done is have all presentations given on conference-supplied machines that stay in the room. I understand JavaOne does something like that. The machines would have software like Camtasia or Articulate running to record the presentation. Permission would have to be granted by each speaker. These have been very popular at Javalobby. What do you think?

Thanks.

Back to the top