[eclipse.org-committers] Committers and Contributors and EclipseCon2008

Hello fellow Committers!

For EclipseCon2008 we are going to have a Committer and Contributor category (track) within the program.

In our category we plan to have 4 long talks, 5 short talks and 3 tutorials.

I have detailed some ideas for submissions on my blog:

http://runnerwhocodes.blogspot.com/2007/09/committers-and-contributors-at.html

To ensure success we need your help with submissions.
Please take some time and:
        - submit your talk and tutorial proposals either based on my outline or something totally different and interesting.
       - contact me if you have additional talk or tutorial ideas or speakers you would be interested in hearing.

The submission deadline is November 19 and the successful entries will be chosen by December 10.

http://www.eclipsecon.org/2008/index.php?page=submissions/

Thank you for your time and consideration
Darins

Back to the top