Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] PMC or parent TLP-less projects

Hi Mickael,

Perhaps until we can change process you can join PMC to +1 these changes?

Alternatively we could restructure m2e into the tools PMC. The m2e project does seem to align well with the Tools charter.

I hope my suggestions on short term fixes don't distract too much from the long term issues you are raising here.

HTH,
Jonah