Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] PMC or parent TLP-less projects

On Thu, Jun 2, 2022 at 12:39 PM Ed Merks <ed.merks@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

With CQs going away, isn't the only thing each PMC needs to do is give a +1 once a year for a review?

For the case of m2e, PMC action is required for 2 ongoing actions: import of code from an external GitHub repo and restructure review to get m2e-wtp into m2e, not as a separate project. For the later, I think it's fair that PMC or EMO has a say; but for the former, I just see it as already 3 days wasted waiting for someone to give a +1 while the person who can give this +1 without really adding extra value to the process.

Back to the top