Re: [eclipse.org-architecture-council] Discussing Hard Requirement for Guava 21 in Oxygen

> On 9. May 2017, at 15:56, Sohn, Matthias <matthias.sohn@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> a) Extension will work as expected, Code Recommenders *and* Extension will use lower Guava version
>
>    That will not happen since Equinox compute bundle wirings only once.
>
> This seems to be the root cause of these problems and it looks like this should be fixed in Equinox.

I think this is not an option since recomputing the wiring whenever a new plugin gets installed, might break Eclipse installations that worked before the new plugin was installed (because of incomplete uses constraints).

Marcel

Back to the top