[eclipse.org-architecture-council] Discussing Hard Requirement for Guava 21 in Oxygen

Dear AC,

I’d like to put this topic on Thursday’s agenda. It has severe and unnecessary consequences for the community. I posted my arguments here on the list a minute ago.

If someone can disprove my technical arguments, please do so on the mailing list. This helps to document the issue and gives everyone a chance to understand the arguments made w/o time pressure.

Thanks,
Marcel

Back to the top