[eclipse-pmc] What's New Webinar

The Eclipse Foundation is running a series of webinars to help educate people on the different Eclipse projects.  We would like to do a webinar that talk about the new features in Eclipse 3.3, including JDT and PDE.     I think this would be very popular topic around the time of Europa release.

I would really like get someone from the Eclipse project team to do this webinar.   Can the PMC help nominate someone?

Thanks

Ian

Ian Skerrett

Director of Marketing