Re: [eclipse-mirrors] New EU mirror in Rijeka, Croatia

2013/12/12 Vedran Miletić <rivanvx@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi everyone,
>
> many of computer science and information science professors and
> students at University of Rijeka, Croatia use Eclipse for research and
> professional work, so we decided to set up a mirror both for our needs
> and for general public.
>
> Files in modeling, tools and releases directories are available over HTTP at:
>
> http://inf2.uniri.hr/mirrors/eclipse/
>
> We could also set up FTP mirror at a later date if we get enough
> interest, as well as expand the amount of content offered.
>
> Regards,
> Vedran Miletić

Hi again,

we noticed the interest in our mirror was quite high both among the
students and general public, so we expanded our mirror to offer

full_birt=yes
full_modeling=yes
full_platform=yes
full_rt=yes
full_technology=yes
full_tools=yes
full_tptp=yes
full_webtools=yes
full_datatools=yes
release_trains=yes

but not full_eclipse. It was nice to see that our expansion was picked
up by eclipse.org automatically.

We rsync once a day for now, but will likely switch to twice a day in
near future.

Regards,
Vedran Miletić

Back to the top