Re: [eclipse-mirrors] New EU mirror in Rijeka, Croatia

Hello,

we plan to move inf2.uniri.hr/mirrors (IPv4 address 193.198.209.42) to
mirrors.uniri.hr (IPv4 address 193.198.209.45) shortly. Eclipse mirror
directory will be mirrors.uniri.hr/eclipse. Reverse proxy will be set
up to handle requests to old address for the time being.

We will send out a notification at the moment change happens. Once all
the organizations we mirror switch to new layout, we will deprecate
inf2.uniri.hr/mirrors.

Hope this is works for Eclipse.

Regards,
Vedran Miletić

--
Vedran Miletić, asistent
Sveučilište u Rijeci, Odjel za informatiku / Tehnički fakultet

Back to the top