Re: [eclipse-mirrors] Issues with rsync and Eclipse

On 12/28/2013 06:45 AM, Willem van der Poel wrote:
Greetings,

I seem to be having issues with mirroring from any of the three supplied rsync addresses.
The errors I often get are related to failure code 12. They start with a load of symlinks which just don't seem right (I know I can suppress them with a simple command but I included them here to point out what I am getting).
You can run rsync with --safe-links to suppress those warnings.  Our http servers ignore symlinks, so I'm not sure why some projects are using them.

They often show a 'connection reset by peer' in between connections.
I'll have to look into that.  Thanks for reporting it.

Denis

Back to the top