[eclipse-mirrors] Internal mirror of eclipse.org

Hello,
I am not sure if this mailing list is the right one, or I should comment a Bug.
As noted on http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/mir_request.php, it should be possible to mirror eclipse internal for you network. Is there any documentation how this should be done to avoid external servers?

I added a "local" rsync copy in my eclipse and observed the following:
1. The epp-Repository in the composite repository points to the absolute URI at download.eclipse.org, where the contents are downloaded.
2. While downloading the artifacts, it seems like eclipse contacts the mirrors of download.eclipse.org, because they are downloaded from some of them and never from the internal mirror.

Thanks,
Benjamin

Back to the top