[eclipse-mirrors] UK Mirror Service lagging -- please do not use

If you are pulling RSYNC content from UK Mirror service, please change your RSYNC source. Their mirror of Eclipse.org content appears to be severely out of date.

Our logs indicate that their RSYNC process completes successfully. I am willing to bet one of their volumes is full :/ I've tried contacting the UK mirror admin with no success.

You can RSYNC Eclipse.org files from these alternative locations:

OSU OSL (our primary hub):
rsync://rsync.osuosl.org/eclipse

Georgia Tech:
rsync://rsync.gtlib.gatech.edu/eclipse

SAP Labs Bulgaria:
rsync://eclipse.saplabs.bg/eclipse

rsync://ftp.halifax.rwth-aachen.de

University of Waterloo (Canada):
rsync://mirror.csclub.uwaterloo.ca

Eclipse.org main site:
rsync://download.eclipse.org/eclipseMirror

Thanks!

Denis

Back to the top