Re: [eclipse-mirrors] Internal mirror of eclipse.org

Hi,

Internal mirrors of p2 repository content are tricky, since our repositories are configured to look for "download.eclipse.org"

You can read this post from David Williams, which provides some insight:
http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/eclipse-mirrors/msg00696.html

Me, I'd look into hacking your DNS entries so that "download.eclipse.org" refers to your local IP, and rewrite URLs as required.  But that may not be as elegant.

Denis