Re: [eclipse-mirrors] ro mirror

Alexandru Anghel wrote:
Are you sure? Because I search through the files I downloaded and I can't find eclipse-jee-ganymede-SR2-win32.zip for example or other files from stable link, so maybe the crawler doesn't have content to scan :(

Thanks again and sorry for these repeated mails.
The Galileo package files are in the /technology top-level directory, so you would need to mirror that directory also.  That entire tree is 75G in size.  If you're using our RSYNC script, that would be
full_technology=yes

Denis

Back to the top