Re: [eclipse-mirrors] ro mirror

Eclipse Webmaster (Denis Roy) wrote:

You don't need to do anything.  Our crawler has found your new content, and you're now listed for stable releases.

Thanks

believed to be clean.
Are you sure? Because I search through the files I downloaded and I can't find eclipse-jee-ganymede-SR2-win32.zip for example or other files from stable link, so maybe the crawler doesn't have content to scan :(

Thanks again and sorry for these repeated mails.

--
Alexandru Anghel, System Administrator
AZOTH Ltd

believed to be clean.