[eclipse-mirrors] Eclipse torrents

The eclipse torrents are live.

Due to the number of files, I split the SDK downloads to a new page:

http://torrent.ibiblio.org/doc/155
http://torrent.ibiblio.org/doc/155/torrents

My apologies for the late change. I was worried that the long list would make it hard for people to find what they're looking for. The 2 pages are linked, so people should be able to follow the original to the new.

Looks like traffic has jumped -- eclipse.org has stopped responding for me.

Thanks,

-jrr

Eclipse WebMaster (Denis Roy) wrote:

Eclipse packages - these make up most of our downloads now:
/technology/epp/downloads/release/ganymede/R/*.[zip|tar.gz]

The Classic SDK:
/eclipse/downloads/drops/R-3.4-200806172000/eclipse-SDK*.[zip|tar.gz]

Back to the top