[eclipse-mirrors] Ganymede release: June 25

Greetings,

Every year Eclipse has a very large release in June. This year it's called 'Ganymede', and it's happening June 25. The release includes new versions of Eclipse and about 20 popular Eclipse projects all at the same time.

Eclipse.org has set up a Gigabit link to handle the load, and to allow mirrors to sync up with us faster.

You may sync from ganymede-mirror2.eclipse.org effecive immediately.

If you are syncing from one of our Hubs in the USA or Europe, you can continue to do so, or you can switch to ganymede-mirror2.eclipse.org::eclipseMirror.

We will be delaying availability for 24 hours to allow our mirror sites to sync up. As soon as the last file is uploaded to us, on June 24, we will post on this list inviting you to sync. If most of our mirrors are up-to-date for the release, no one crumbles under the strain.

Thanks again for all your hard work,

Denis

--

Eclipse WebMaster - webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx