Re: [eclipse-mirrors] Ganymede release: June 25

Denis,

I created the page where I'll put Ganymede torrents:

http://torrent.ibiblio.org/doc/154/torrents

There's nothing there yet, of course. Here's the link with a general description.

http://torrent.ibiblio.org/doc/154

As soon as the release files are available, I'll prep the torrents and add them to the first page. Obviously, you can decide how to best link from eclipse.org.

Thanks,

-jrr

Eclipse WebMaster (Denis Roy) wrote:
Hi John,

Absolutely!  I'll ping you when all the files are up.  Thanks.

Denis

John Reuning wrote:
Interested in adding torrent links for the release?  I can set them up
beforehand.

Back to the top