Re: [eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] What I dislike about using EMF for e4...

Hm... I actually thought that it *was* possible to make it work like "document.body.style.backgroundColor="#FF000";" but that was just based on a brief conversation I had with someone who seemed to understand Rhino better than me.

I guess what I was getting at though was that when I'm looking at one of the model objects it should look like it's as simple as the equivalent JSON object, and it probably doesn't need a lot more than that in the way of capabilities.

McQ.