RE: [eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] e4 Summit dates

I believe we need to really be ready to go when 3.4 ships, and so I'd
rather not push it back any further than we have to. What about Thurs. and
Fri. the 22 and 23'rd? Jochen, would this work for your guys?

(Mike Milinkovich, in case you're watching: Yes, I *am* taking this as a
lesson in open source planning? ;-) )

McQ.

             "Schaefer, Doug"
             <Doug.Schaefer@wi
             ndriver.com>                                               To
             Sent by:                  "E4 developer list"
             eclipse-incubator         <eclipse-incubator-e4-dev@eclipse.o
             -e4-dev-bounces@e         rg>
             clipse.org                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject
             04/03/08 10:46 PM         RE: [eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] e4
                                       Summit dates

             Please respond to
             E4 developer list
             <eclipse-incubato
             r-e4-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

I was waiting for someone else to speak up (thanks Ed!) but yeah, I can
explain away to my family the traveling back from EclipseCon on Good
Friday, but this one would be tougher.

Cheers,
Doug.