RE: [eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] e4 Summit dates

That big L that I have on my forehead, if you tilt it a little, it almost
looks like a V, as in Victoria Day rocks!   It's the Canadian start of
summer or is that the Ontario end of Winter?   It was the former, when I
lived and BC, and feels like the latter, now that I live in Ontario.
Having a life has its advantages...

What about a week later?

Ed Merks/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
mailto: merks@xxxxxxxxxx
905-413-3265  (t/l 313)

             Kevin
             McGuire/Ottawa/IB
             M@IBMCA                                                    To
             Sent by:                  E4 developer list
             eclipse-incubator         <eclipse-incubator-e4-dev@eclipse.o
             -e4-dev-bounces@e         rg>
             clipse.org                                                 cc

                                                                   Subject
             04/03/2008 06:11          RE: [eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] e4
             PM                        Summit dates

             Please respond to
             E4 developer list
             <eclipse-incubato
             r-e4-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

Its all the same to me, whatever dates works for others.

Kevin

 Mike Wilson/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
 Sent by:
 eclipse-incubator-e4-dev-bounces@e                                     To
 clipse.org                                    E4 developer list
                                               <eclipse-incubator-e4-dev@e
                                               clipse.org>
 04/03/2008 03:40 PM                                                    cc

                                                                   Subject
          Please respond to                    RE:
          E4 developer list                    [eclipse-incubator-e4-dev]
  <eclipse-incubator-e4-dev@eclipse            e4 Summit dates
                .org>

*sigh*. I was just reminded that May 19th is the Victoria Day holiday in
Canada. Not sure how the other Canadians feel about this, but I'm game to
do it on 19 and 20 anyway.

Should we go for 20..21 instead?

McQ.

            Mike
            Wilson/Ottawa/IBM
            @IBMCA                                                     To
            Sent by:                  E4 developer list
            eclipse-incubator         <eclipse-incubator-e4-dev@eclipse.o
            -e4-dev-bounces@e         rg>
            clipse.org                                                 cc

                                                                  Subject
            04/03/08 02:52 PM         RE: [eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] e4
                                      Summit dates

            Please respond to
            E4 developer list
            <eclipse-incubato
            r-e4-dev@eclipse.
                  org>

That's the plan. I believe Mike Milinkovich has been talking to IBM Ottawa
about donating the space for it.

McQ.

            "Gaff, Doug"
            <doug.gaff@windri
            ver.com>                                                   To
            Sent by:                  "E4 developer list"
            eclipse-incubator         <eclipse-incubator-e4-dev@eclipse.o
            -e4-dev-bounces@e         rg>
            clipse.org                                                 cc

                                                                  Subject
            04/03/08 10:02 AM         RE: [eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] e4
                                      Summit dates

            Please respond to
            E4 developer list
            <eclipse-incubato
            r-e4-dev@eclipse.
                  org>

Hey McQ,

This is planned to be in Ottawa correct?

Doug G