RE: [eclipse-incubator-e4-dev] Initial discussion onthe'modelled'workbench UI

Kevin wrote:
> At the risk of killing momentum, I'd like to suggest that this
> investigation would work best if someone on the platform team (yes,
> I'm looking at you Eric <g>) were involved to whatever degree it
> made sense.

I am a little surprised - Kevin did you realize that Tom is *already* a
member of the Platform team, as a Platform UI committer?

Yes, Eric should be involved in this, but I also think that Tom should be
allowed to do the same thing Eric has done - produce some experimental code
to be used in the discussion (code speaks!) - and I have therefore
nominated Tom as an e4 committer.

For higher-bandwidth communication, we can use the #eclipse-dev channel
(see http://wiki.eclipse.org/IRC). I know that both Eric and Tom can be
found there regularly. Please remember to post occasional updates to the
mailing list as well...

Boris

Back to the top