[ecf-dev] IoT proposals for EclipseCon Europe?

Hi Folks,

For EclipseCon Europe, it seems that the Internet of Things proposal deadline is Aug 31. See announcement here [1].

Last year Wim gave a fantastic and very well-received presentation/demo using ECF Remote Services (How to Cook an Egg) [2].

It would be great if a committer and/or contributor could submit something for this year. I will happily contribute to it as co-author if desired, but I don't currently think I will be able to make the trip to Europe this fall. There are a lot of possibilities...e.g. more usage of remote services for home IoT, or collecting and analyzing data from lots of sensors, or creating a client remote services provider for an existing web service[e.g. 3], or using RSA (e.g. new topology managers), or interoperability of remote services with Python or other languages, etc.

So please consider putting together a proposal, and please let folks know here if you plan to do so.

Thanks,

Scott

[1] https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/iot-wg/msg00499.html
[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF#Tutorials_and_Other_Introductory_Materials