Re: [ecf-dev] remote services with karaf

On 7/21/2015 8:40 AM, Scott Lewis wrote:
<stuff deleted>

If people have comments or other suggested changes/additions or fixes please let me know. My intention is to use these also for ECF 3.10.1 maintenance release, which is scheduled for August 17 [1].

I've learned that the Simultaneous Release M1 is August 14, so I would like to move ECF's 3.10.1 release date to *August 10*.

Without objection here over next few days, I will do so.

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top