Re: [ecf-dev] remote services with karaf

Hi Folks,

To make the install and usage of ECF remote services easier on Karaf, I've been restructuring the Karaf features along with adding support for Karaf 4, which was recently released. I've also updated the Karaf install documentation:

https://wiki.eclipse.org/EIG:Install_into_Apache_Karaf

If people have comments or other suggested changes/additions or fixes please let me know. My intention is to use these also for ECF 3.10.1 maintenance release, which is scheduled for August 17 [1].

Scott

[1] https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/rt.ecf