[ecf-dev] GSoc 2014

Dear All,
     I am Ashraf Rashid, a final year Computer Science undergraduate and I am participating in the GSoc 2014. I am highly interested to work with the Eclipse community. I am longing to work on developing 'Tooling for creating, testing and deploying OSGi remote services'. I have a strong background knowledge in
1.Object Oriented  programming in Java
2.Java design patterns
3.Network programming in java
4.Interprocess communication in java
5.Eclipse plugins
6.Eclipse RCP
and I also have a considerable amount of knowledge in OSGi services.

Could anyone kindly help me and show me the right direction as to where should I start?
Regards,
Ashraf Rashid,
Student(2010-2014)

Back to the top