[ecf-dev] Any ECF committers at EclipseCon 2014?

Hi Folks,

Are there any ECF committers at EclipseCon right now? (going on right now/this week)

If so, I would like to request your attendance at a couple of talks...e.g. this one [1] that is explicitly discussing ECF among other Eclipse based remoting frameworks. I've sent a note directly to the author Greg Watson...as I haven't seen anything on this list or directly asking what is new and noteworthy WRT ECF (e.g. OSGi Remote Services/RSA, ECF 3.8.0, work on R6, new tutorials, examples, etc., support for installation on Karaf, etc). But it would be good to have someone from ECF at this talk (and perhaps others) to provide information about what's going on with ECF.

Thanks,

Scott

[1] https://www.eclipsecon.org/na2014/session/bridge-too-far-how-navigate-eclipses-remote-frameworks

Back to the top