[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [ecf-dev] DS and zookeeper
- From: mike howard <aldir2001@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 13:07:28 +0200
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=EF9AK+u8jsj37+SHFhmGjDlPYbLLlb+3sVUpSMpTsf1eJJpQNUGT2LIEil47m30yAE DLjjag9PLWKn5KRWYKHGo3Cfgg0/LrGI8Xo2ED1CeECxA0NP9V2XM9/wUjaMP9pHdL43 Ob8dsURzsJtxN73rbFELA4Mw9XJ/f+EbRYdQM=
thanks for the help.
i don't know the plugin that need to have
"Activate this plug-in when one of its classes is loaded".
Anyway i have been managed to run the hello example, but i need to change some things in launch configuration.
the plugins that need parameter autostart=true in the host side are:
- plugins that contains DS component definition
Ds plugin need to define autostart level greater than plugins that contains DS component.i use level 5 for ds plugin and default level 4 for DS component definition plugins.
if i'm using generic distribution provider, how can i define port and server address. I don't see this parameters in launch configuration or in the properties of DS component. I guess it is using default parameters, but if i want to change it, where must define server address?
thanks in advance,
2011/4/26 Bryan Hunt <bhunt@xxxxxxx>
There a couple of simple things to check ...
- Make sure org.eclipse.ecf.osgi.services.distribution is in the ACTIVE state (I set Auto-Start to true in my launch configuration)
- Make sure org.eclipse.update.configurator is not in your launch configuration
- Make sure you have "Activate this plug-in when one of its classes is loaded" checked in the MANIFEST.MF
On Apr 26, 2011, at 6:26 AM, mike howard wrote:
i'm trying to configure the hello service example using declarative service, but using zookeeper instead of zeroconf.
To do this, i have clone the launch configuration of Hello DS host (zerocong, generic) and change plugin org.eclipse.ecf.provider.jmdns by plugins org.apache.hadoop.zookeeper and org.eclipse.ecf.provider.zookeeper (both with autostart=true). i also change launch configuration to add new parameters -Dzoodiscovery.dataDir=zookeeperdata2
when i launch new Hello DS host configuration, i can see that zooDiscovery is started ( trace ZooDiscovery> Discovery Service Activated ), but when i check hello service status, it's configured but no bundle is using it.
i did the same thing with the client configuration (launch parameters -Dzoodiscovery.autoStart=true; -Dzoodiscovery.flavor=zoodiscovery.flavor.standalone=localhost:2001;clientPort=2002), but when i launch it, it doesn't work.
need additional parameters, or zoodiscovey doen't work with DS?
thanks in advance.
ecf-dev mailing list
ecf-dev mailing list