Re: [ecf-dev] ECF build v2 -- Build easier

Hey Ted,

I think your posting about ECF's build needs and infrastructure was perfect for this list. Thanks for doing it. What I would like to prevent on this list is potentially long discussions about individual technologies, or 'premature detail' about merits/demerits of various build systems :). So please (everyone) continue to post here about ECF's build needs (like Teds posting), as well as thoughts/ideas about technologies.
Thanks,

Scott

Ted Kubaska wrote:
Oh, I just saw Scott's message about discussing elsewhere. Sorry. I'll
post off this list in the future on this issue.
 -ted