Re: [ecf-dev] heads up with the future

Hi Henrich,

I'm not sure why the Team/Load Map Projects fails with this entry (it's the new equinox.concurrent bundle built by the Equinox SDK build).

But the short story is that you need org.eclipse.equinox.concurrent in your workspace as there is now an optional dependency on this in ecf.core...so to compile ECF core you need it. I'm updating the project set files right now, but the project can be found in

/cvsroot/rt/org.eclipse.equinox/components/bundles

So just download and put that bundle into your workspace.

Thanks,

Scott

Henrich Kraemer wrote:

I tried loading this by:

1. Right clicking on ecf.core.map and then Team/Load Map Projects.
2. Dialog 'Overwrite projects' pops up. Selected 'No to all'
3. Dialog 'Specify repository locations'. Selected 'OK'
4. I got a credential popup for which I entered empty username and password.
5. An 'Errors occurred' dialog says:

Could not connect to :ext:http://download.eclipse.org/equinox/drops/S-3.5M5-200902021535/org.eclipse.equinox.concurrent_1.0.0.v20090125-0800.jar: I/O exception occurred: Cannot run program "ssh": CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified. Cannot run program "ssh": CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified.

Is there something missing in my dev environment? Suggestions?

Thanks,

Henrich

Inactive hide details for Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                        *Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>*
                        Sent by: ecf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

                        02/12/2009 09:07 AM
                        Please respond to
                        "Eclipse Communication Framework \(ECF\)

cc

Subject

Re: [ecf-dev] heads up with the future

Hi Folks,

Now the ECF build uses the Equinox SDK-built version of
equinox.concurrent (via the map file).

Scott